How do I configure my Unix client to send alerts to another Security Manager console?
VigilEnt Security Agent for Unix 5.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for Unix 4.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for Unix 3.2
To resolve this issue:
- Gather the following information:
- Note the IP address of the computer running the Security Manager services.
- Note the version of our product you will be using. The port number is different for SM 5.0.
- Before SM 5.0, port 1723 was used.
- SM 5.0 and later, port 1636 was used.
Start | Programs | NetIQ Vigilent Security Agents | VSA for Unix
- SM 5.0 - 192.168.1.1:1636
- SM 4.5 - 192.168.1.1:1723
Once the information is transmitted, the data will start flowing into SM