How do I print or export a policy template?
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
Exporting Policy Templates
After you have created policy templates, you can export those templates as XML files.
To export policy templates:
- In the content pane, select the policy templates you want to export.
- On the Actions menu, click Export Policy Templates.
- Select a folder to save the exported policy templates.
- Click Save.
B>Importing Policy Templates
You can import one or more policy templates that you have previously exported from another Vulnerability Manager Core Services. You can also use this feature to restore a policy template that was incorrectly changed. If a policy template with the same name already exists, Vulnerability Manager gives you the option to overwrite the existing template. To import a policy template, you need the Import Policy Template permission. For more information, see ?Managing Permissions? in the Vulnerability Manager User Guide.
To import policy templates:
- In the tree pane, expand Security Knowledge.
- Click Policy Templates.
- On the Actions menu, click Import Policy Templates.
- Select the policy template files you want to import and click Open.