How do I disable user accounts listed in the 'Users not logged on within X days' report?
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.1
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0
In VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM), it is possible to disable user accounts right from the 'Users not logged on within X days' report. To disable the user accounts from within the report, please follow the steps below logged in as a VSM admin account.
- Launch the 'Users not logged on within X days' report from within the Completed Tasks node.
- Once the report has loaded, click the Data View (Active Audit) tab.
- Under the User Name column, user account names will appear in red . This indicates that actions can be taken against these accounts from within the report.
- Right-click the user name that you wish to disable.
- From the menu, select Disable User. This action will create a task in the Pending Tasks queue. Once completed, you can view results of the action from within the Disable User report in the Completed Tasks queue. A message of, No data returned indicates that the action was successful.
NOTE: If the desire is to disable multiple accounts, this can be done by using the <Ctrl> or <Shift> keys in conjunction with the left mouse button to multi-select accounts. Once all of the accounts have been selected, you can simply right click and select Disable User. There will be a task created in the pending task queue for each user account selected to be disabled.