What foreign languages does Security Manager support?
How do I implement Microsoft Security Configuration Manager (SCM) or Microsoft Security Configuration and Analysis (SCA) in an international enviroment?
Security Manager 5.00
Foreign Language Support
Security Manager 5.0 supports Microsoft Windows and Microsoft SQL Server in English and Western European languages. The log database computers, database server, and central computers must all be on the same language of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft SQL Server.SCM/SCA Integration in an International Environment
To successfully implement Microsoft Security Configuration Manager (SCM) or Microsoft Security Configuration and Analysis (SCA) in an international environment, find the processing rules that use the Check Security script and provide the appropriate local language version of the word "Mismatch."
To find processing rules that use the Check Security script:
1. Log onto the Development Console computer using an account that is a member of the OnePointOp ConfgAdms group.
2. Start the Development Console in the NetIQ Security Manager program folder.
3. Click Processing Rule Groups.
4. On the Action menu, click Find Processing Rules.
5. Click <.
SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Next on the Rule Search window.
6. Click Next.
7. Select Launch script, and select Check Security script from the provided list.
8. Click Finish.
For each rule, complete the following steps:
1. Select the rule.
2. On the Action menu, click Properties.
3. Select the Responses tab.
4. Select Check Security script.
5. Click Edit.
6. Select Mismatch.
7. Click Edit Script Parameters.
8. Provide the local language version of the word "Mismatch." For example, in French, the Security Configuration and Analysis term is "Pas de correspondence."
9. Click OK.
10. Click OK.
11. Click OK..