How do I prevent a user, who is authorized to PSAudit, from working with a file that is being audited by DAR?
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 7.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for PSAudit 7.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries PSAudit 5.4
Data Auditing and Reporting
In Data Auditing and Reporting, Option 4 Work With Authority to Files of the System Menu, lets you manage the list of files which users are authorized to audit and report on. Follow the steps below:
- From the NetiQ product access menu, select Option 1 PSAudit and press Enter.
- Select Option 3 Data Auditing and Reporting and press Enter.
- Press F11=Sys Menu.
- Select Option 4 Work With Authority to Files and press Enter.
- Put a 4=Delete next to the *All User ID entry to remove the global authority and press Enter.
- Press F6=Add new user.
- In the 'User' field indicate the user profile you are wanting to restrict.
- In the 'Group' field indicate an X if the user profile is a group profile.
- In the 'Library' field indicate the library where the file exists.
- In the 'File' field indicate the file you want to restrict the user from.
- Indicate Y in the 'Exclude' field to revoke access to the file and press Enter.
- The Administrator field is not currently used.