Exchange Migrator 1.x
Exchange Migrator 2.x
Error 80044814 received when trying to enter SA credentials during install.
Mixed mode authentication is not enabled on the local Microsoft SQL/MSDE database server specified during installation.
Enable mixed mode authentication on the local Microsoft SQL/MSDE database specified during installation.
To change the SQL Server authentication mode perform the following steps:
- Open SQL Enterprise Manager.
- Right-click the SQL Server that hosts the Exchange Migrator database, and select Properties.
- Select the Security tab and change the authentication mode to SQL Server and Windows.
For information about connecting to an MSDE database using SQL Enterprise Manager, please refer to the following NetIQ KB article:
- NETIQKB1374 - How do I connect to an MSDE database using SQL admin tools?
For more information on changing SQL, please refer to the following Microsoft article:
- OSE: Error Messages When You Install Office Server Extensions on Computer with SQL Server 2000