How do I create a new policy using a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation?
How can I use VPC to call a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation?
VigilEnt Policy Center 3.0
To create a new policy using a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation:
- Place the PowerPoint presentation file on a network drive that all employees have access to.Â Be sure to document the complete URL to this location.Â (e.g.Â
\\Fileserver01\Support\PolicyCenter\Documents\actual document name).
- Log on to theÂ VigilEnt Policy Center (VPC)Â Administration site.
- Go toÂ the Policy Center tab.
- Create a new policy using the VPC editor or the HTML editor.
- In the policy, you may want toÂ provide a description ofÂ the PowerPoint presentationÂ your customer is about to read.Â Be sure to add the link to the policy.
This is our company policy that pertains to our stance on Equal Opportunity.Â Below you will see a link which will begin the presentation:
\\Fileserver01\Support\PolicyCenter\Documents\actual document name
- Save the policy using the Save icon.
- GoÂ to the View | Edit Policy tab | Drafts folder.Â
- Verify that the new policy is in the Drafts folder and ensure that the link to the PowerPoint presentation works.