VigilEnt Security Manager 4.1
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 4.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
Error: 'Failed to register agent: An error occurred communicating with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1622'.
This can be caused by the following:
- If there is a firewall between VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM) and the machine where the agent is installed.
- A network communication problem between VSM and the agent machine.
- SSL is not properly configured in VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM). Communication with the VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows can only be done using SSL.
Port 1622 must be open inbound to the agent machine and port 1626 must be open inbound to the machine where VigilEnt Security Server (VSS) is installed.
To test if these ports are open, telnet on port 1622 from the machine where VigilEnt Security Server is installed, to the machine where the agent is installed, and telnet on port 1626 from the agent machine back to the VigilEnt Security Server machine.
To enable SSL within VSM, please follow the steps below:
- Launch the VigilEnt Security Server Configuration Utility.
- Click the TCP/IP tab.
- Select enabled (Saved) for the Enable VigilEnt over SSL option.
- Click OK.
- You will need to stop and restart the VigilEnt Security Server service for the change to take affect.
If you cannot reach the machines by telnet, it will not be possible to register them in VSM.