VigilEnt Security Agent for PSSecure 7.5
Remote Request Manager (RRM)
Error: 'Controlled Program Error - An unexpected program error has occurred.'
This is a known issue that has been resolved with PTF 1C02004, available for download from the link noted below or by request from Technical Support. Until the PTF is applied, a workaround is to use F3 to return to the initial PSSecure Menu to clear the error message.
- Opt 1 Work With Secured Entries, and press Enter.
- Opt 2 Edit for entry to be changed. Change "User" field to :XXXXX, and press Enter.
- Use Opt 2 Edit for another Secured Entry, type :XXXX for User, and press Enter.
- The following error results:
Controlled Program Error - An unexpected program error has occurred. Call the PentaSafe Help line to notify them of this problem. Thank you.
- Exit PSSecure with F12.
- Select PSSecure again, and press Enter.
- Option 3 RRM, and press Enter.
- Option 1 Work With Secured Entries, and press Enter.