Warning: Before performing any work on your VigilEnt Policy Center database, please ensure you have made a complete backup.
To address this issue:
- Launch Program Files | Microsoft SQL Server | Query Analyzer.
- Copy the script below and paste it into the Query Analyzer window:
delete from vpc_user.PrivilegeEntryPermission
where PrivilegeEntryID in (select PrivilegeEntryId from vpc_user.PrivilegeEntry where ConsumerId is null)
- Select from the drop-down box the VPC database (Default database name is PentasafeVPC).
- Execute the query be selecting green arrow button.
- Repeat Step 2 and Step 4 for the following SQL queries (one at a time):
delete from vpc_user.AccessControlList
where PrivilegeID in (select PrivilegeId from vpc_user.PrivilegeEntry where ConsumerId is null)
delete from vpc_user.PrivilegeEntry where ConsumerId is null