How do I perform a complete uninstall of the Group Policy Administrator Repository?
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 5.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 3.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.x
In order to completely uninstall the Group Policy Administrator Repository, perform the following steps on the SQL server running the Repository:
- Run the Setup.exe logged in as a user who has full permissions in SQL.
- Click Begin Setup.
- Select NetIQ GPA server and Next.
- Select Remove and Next and Next.
- When the uninstall is complete, Launch the SQL tool 'Enterprise Manager'.
- Connect to the local SQL server and expand Databases.
- Right-click the GPO_REPOSITORY database and select Delete.
- Select Yes to the confirmation page to delete the database.
- Verify that the below files are not present in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data: