How do I enable the 'Last Logon Statistics' in Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x?
How do I configure Directory and Resource Administrator to gather last logon statistics?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
By default, the gathering of user last logon statistics is not enabled on a Directory and Resource (DRA) 7.x server. The following steps can be performed in order to configure Directory and Resource Administrator to gather last logon statistics from all domain controllers in the managed domains:
- Launch the Delegation and Configuration Console logged in as an Assistant Admin, with the DRA Administration role.
- Expand the Configuration Management node.
- Select and Highlight Managed Domains.
- In the right pane, right-click on the desired managed domain and select Properties.
- Click the Last Logon Schedule link.
- Change the Last Logon Statistics Gathering Schedule to either Daily or AtInterval and configure the desired interval.
- If you want to gather statistics immediately, click the RefreshNow button.
- Click OK.
Last Logon Statistics gathering is domain specific setting and requires the NetIQ DRA Agent service to be installed on all domain controllers.