How do I move a Microsoft Exchange 2000 mailbox between Exchange Information Stores using the Web Console?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
In Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) 7.5, it is now possible to move Microsoft Exchange 2000 mailboxes between Exchange Information Stores via the Web Console.
To move a mailbox in the Web Console:
- In the initial Web Console management screen, click Mailboxes.
- Click Move User Mailboxes.
- In the Search for user screen, type the Logon name of the mailbox you want to move and click GO.
- Click the Add to List button next to the mailbox in question and click Next.
- Select the appropriate Microsoft Exchange Server and mailbox store at the bottom and click Move Mailboxes.
Warning: The size of the mailboxes being moved, the locations of the Microsoft Exchange Servers, network connectivity, and other factors directly affect the speed of this operation.
Prior to Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) 7.5, the Web Console did not have the capability to move a Microsoft Exchange 2000 mailbox between Exchange Stores. This operation was performed using the Delegation and Configuration Management Console or the Account and Resource Management Console instead.