Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Error occurs when trying to clone a user with an Exchange 5.5 mailbox.
Error: 'Error Saving Change to the Mailbox: Invalid Exchange Policy Format String.'
This problem may occur if you specify 'Initial' instead of 'Initials' by selecting the Custom option in the Exchange 5.5 Auto Naming | Directory name generation policy.
To resolve the above described error message, please perform the following steps on the primary Directory and Resource Administrator server:
- Launch the Delegation and Configuration console and log in as a DRA Admin.
- Select the Policy and Automation Management node.
- Click the Configure Exchange Policies... link.
- Select the Auto Naming tab.
- Change the Directory naming generation policy by specifying Initials instead of Initial in the format string.
This issue is resolved in Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) 7.5 and later. Upgrade to the latest version of DRA to resolve this problem.