How do I set up a filter for a specific report in VigilEnt Security Manager 4.x?
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.x
Please follow the steps below to set up a filter in VigilEnt Security Manager:
- Launch the report you wish to apply the new filter against by going to the Task Queues | Completed Tasks node located in the left tree pane.
- In the right pane, double click on the specific report where you wish to apply the filter.
- Once the Data Presenter has completed loading the report, click Filter Data located on the button toolbar. (On the toolbar, this button appears as a funnel).
- In the Filter Report dialog box, click the far left drop down menu and select the column title you wish to filter on.
- Click the second drop down menu and select the operator you wish to use, e.g. Contains, Equals, Not Equal.
- Finally, type in the criteria you wish to filter on. You will have to type the criteria exactly how it appears in the report.
- Click OK.
The filter will take effect immediately. To undo the filter, click Filter Data once. To modify or edit the filter, click Filter Data a second time and the Filter Report dialog box will load. From this dialog box you can also remove the filter from the report by clicking Remove Filter.