How do I change an object being audited via DAR from capturing just the After image to capture both Before and Afterimages?
Data Auditing and Reporting (DAR)
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 7.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for PSAudit 7.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries PSAudit 5.4
To make the change, please refer to the following:
- From the DAR Work With Files screen, select Option 1=Journal ON/OFF to turn OFF Journaling.
- Press F12 to exit the screen.
- Press F10 to obtain a Command Line.
- Type STRJRNPF from a command line and prompt using F4.
- Enter the File and Library and the Journal and Library (PSAUDIT/DDJRN is the default). Change Record images to *BOTH, press Enter.