How do I remove source users or groups from the Domain Mapping table if the user or group was deleted from the source domain?
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 5.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 3.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.5
Currently, there is no means to delete domain mappings via the Graphical User Interface (GUI). An enhancement request is open for the ability to allow additional modifications of the domain mappings via the GUI such as the ability to delete source users or groups.
If there is an object that is included on the source mapping that has been deleted, you can do one of the following:
- Continue Migration: You can continue with the migration and not map this group or user. The only thing that will happen is this group will get dropped when it is migrated to the target domain or Group Policy Object (GPO).
- Manual Removal: Manually remove the source user from the domain mapping info. This is an unsupported method to edit the Domain Mapping:
- Open the SQL Enterprise Admin tool.
- Expand Microsoft SQL Server | SQL server Group.
- Expand the Repository server.
- Expand the Database node.
- Expand GPO_REPOSITORY.
- Select the Tables node.
- Right-click on the fa_rep_domain_users table.
- Go to Open Table | Return all Rows.
- Right-click on the Row that has the group you wish to remove and select Delete.