NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 3.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.5
The NetIQ GPA GUI crashes when modifying Corporate Settings or Internet Settings under the Internet Explorer Maintenance section of a GPO.
This is caused by Microsoft issue introduced by Applying Internet Explorer Privacy Update from Q316116 or After applying Internet Explorer 6 SP1.
The Corporate Settings or Internet Settings can be found by:
- Open NetIQ GPA .
- Expand the Administrator Node.
- Expand a GPO.
- Right-click the Settings node and select Launch GPO Tool.
- Navigate to User Configuration | Window Settings | Internet Explorer Maintenance.
- Right-click Internet Explorer Maintenance and select Preferenced Mode.
- Select the Advanced node.
- Select the Corporate Settingsor the Internet Settings folder.
To resolve this issue, install the hotfix available from Microsoft. Please refer to the following article from Microsoft: