How do I register my account in SPA?
Secure Password Administrator (SPA) can be configured to allow users to create their own profile. If SPA has been configured by the administrator to allow users to create their own profiles, the following steps can be performed in order to register your user account which creates a SPA profile:
- Launch Internet Explorer and navigate to the 'Secure Password Administrator Self-Service' site. For more information, refer to Knowledge Base article:
- On the Welcome window, click Register.
- Review the information on the Registration - Getting Started window, and click Next.
- On the Registration - Account Authentication window, provide a valid user account, password, and domain to register with Secure Password Administrator. The user account you specify must be managed by DRA.
- If Secure Password Administrator presents you with the Registration - Name and Email window, provide the required information, and click Next.
If Secure Password Administrator presents you with the Registration - Questions and Answers window, provide the required information, and click Next.
If Secure Password Administrator presents you with the Registration ? Complete window and you want to add another account to your profile, complete the following procedure:
- On the Registration - Complete window, click Yes.
- On the Add Account window, provide the username, password, and domain of the account you want to add, and then click Next.
- Repeat Steps 1 through 2 until you have added all the accounts you want to include in your SPA profile.
- On the Registration - Complete window, click No.
You can associate any number of accounts with your profile, as long as the account you want to register is managed by DRA. Your user accounts must be registered to take advantage of the Self Service site.