How do I create a report of all *ENABLED user profiles?
System Auditing and Reporting (SAR)
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 7.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for PSAudit 7.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries PSAudit 5.4
There isn't a specific report for the *ENABLED profiles, however you can query a file we create from the 'Profiles that are *DISABLED' report (SAR Option 8). Please refer to the following example:
- From the System Auditing and Reporing menu, select Option 8 Profiles that are *DISABLED and run the report interactively. This will create the QTEMP/AAPF80 file.
- While still in the PSAudit product (so that library PSAUDIT is still in your library list) press F10 to get a Command Line.
- Press F4 to access an expanded Command Line, and execute the following command to copy the *ENABLED profiles to a new file:
cpyf qtemp/aapf80 qtemp/aa80 *n *n *add *yes incchar(*rcd 1 *ct *ENABLED)
- Run the following query to retrieve the list:
RUNQRY QRY(AAQYU1) QRYFILE((QTEMP/AA80))
- Type the following command to locate and view the resulting report: