Domain Migration Administrator 7.x
ERROR: W10471: The Program Files directory name on \\ machineName
ERROR:Â E20949: Failed to launch agent on \\ machineName, hr=80070035Â Â The network path was not found.
ERROR: W10722: Failed to install agent on \\ machineName, rc=53Â Â The network path was not found.
ERROR: E20581: Failed to create the directory \\ machineName\\OnePointDomainAgent\ for the agent files, rc=53Â Â The network path was not found.
These error messages appear in the Dispatch.logÂ and security translation fails becauseÂ agentÂ is not successfullyÂ installed on the remote machine.Â
Domain Migration Administrator tries to access the remote machine's registry to the path:
This registry key provides the path to the Program Files directory. DMA expects a path in the format of:
This path can be a max of 255 characters.
To verify that ProgramFilesDir contains the proper format for the directory path:
- Open Regedt32 from the machine where the DMA console is installed.
- Connect to the machine that failed to run the agent.
- Verify that you can browse to <HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\ProgramFilesDir>.
- Verify the format of the value inÂ that key.
- If the value is blank enter <C:\Program Files> as the value
- Execute the security translation again.