How do I send an email reminding users to take a quiz or read a policy?
How do I automate sending a message to users who have not yet filled out a required online form?
What is the process for sending notices to non-compliant users?
VigilEnt Policy Center 4.1
VigilEnt Policy Center 4.0
VigilEnt Policy Center 3.0
To send a reminder email to users:
- Log on to the Administration site of VigilEnt Policy Center.
- Select the Compliance tab.
- Run the Exception report that you want by clicking either Policy Reports or Quiz Reports.
- Click on the tab that corresponds to the state of the policy or quiz, either Review, Published, or Archived.
- Select the policy or quiz that you want.
- Click the Report icon to display the Report Generation window.
- Select Exception as the report Type.
- Click OK to display the View Reports window.
- Click on the report you just ran to see all users who have not acknowledged the policy or taken the quiz.
- Click E-mail at the bottom of the window.
- Type an email address in the From field.
- Type a note in the Message Text field.
- Click Submit to send the message to all users who have not acknowledged the policy or taken the quiz.