Windows NT 4
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.0
Error changing the property 'DisplayName.' Property is not available for use with an Account Provider NT 4 object of this class.
Unable to create groups in an NT 4 Domain via the 32 bit GUI.
The cause of the issue is the 32 bit GUI is sending an incorrect property to the server.
Hotfix 36250 provides the following corrections to user interface limitations found in Directory and Resource Administrator version 7.0:
- Corrects the inability to set mailbox storage limits through the Account and Resource Management and Delegation and Configuration user interfaces.
- Resolves an issue where the 'not enough power to run UserSetInfo' error was encountered when attempting to modify the properties of a user account through the Account and Resource Management or the Delegation and Configuration user interface. For example, you may have encountered this error when attempting to set the Windows Terminal Services (WTS) properties of a user account.
- Corrects the inability to create or clone groups in a Windows NT4 domain using the Account and Resource Management or Delegation and Configuration user interface. Previously you may have encountered the 'Error changing the property displayname' message when attempting this operation.
- Resolves an exception in the Account and Resource Management and Delegation and Configuration user interfaces when using lower case characters to specify the WTS home directory drive for an account using WTS.
- Defaults the user principal name (UPN) to the same domain in which DRA creates an account.
- Ensures the Account and Resource Management and Delegation and Configuration user interfaces correctly display all the available Exchange 2000 or later servers on which a mailbox can be created. In environments containing numerous Exchange 2000 or later servers, the user interfaces could display a subset of the available servers.
This hotfix requires DRA 7.0.
To install this hotfix, run the DRA70000_Hotfix36250.msi file (link below) on each computer where you installed the DRA user interfaces.
This hotfix modifies the NetIQ.DRA.Console.Accounts.dll, NetIQ.DRA.Framework.dll, and NetIQ.DRA.ServerObjects.dll files on your DRA client computers. By default, these files are located in the Program Files\NetIQ\DRA folder.