How do I remove or delete systems from Discovered Systems in VigilEnt Security Manager?
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.1
In VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM) version 4.0, you do not have the ability to delete systems out of the Discovered Systems node. As a workaround, you can create a filter to filter out any systems you no longer wish to see. Please follow the steps below to create a filter to block out the example system, FS0001:
- In the left tree view of VigilEnt Security Manager, right-click the Discovered Systems node located under IT Assets.
- In the Filter Settings, select System Name in the first drop down.
- In the second drop down, select <>. This is the same as saying 'not equal to.'
- Enter the system name FS0001 in the third box.
- Click OK. You can also save the filter by clicking Save.
In VSM version 4.1, you now have the ability to delete systems from the Discovered Systems node. Please follow the steps below to delete a system in VSM:
- In the left tree view of VigilEnt Security Manager, left-click the Discovered Systems node located under IT Assets.
- In the right pane, right-click the system you would like to delete and select Delete System. The system will then be removed from the view.