Exchange Migrator 2.2 SP1
Error: '(1736) Failed to locate the matching ADC created mailbox'.
Error: '(1737) Failed to move mailbox(/o=SourceOrg/ou=SourceSite/cn=Recipients/cn=MailboxName)'.
There are a couple of possible causes for this error message.
- Exchange Migrator thinks the actual migration scenario is between two different sites rather than within the same site.
- ADC has not yet stamped the target Active Directory account that corresponds to the source mailbox.
To correct the migration scenario:
- Verify you have installed Exchange Migrator 2.2 SP 1 Hotfix 21235 (www.netiq.com/support/em/hotfixes.asp). If you have not, please install this hotfix.
- Create a new project and select the appropriate migration scenario.
To resolve the issue with Microsoft Active Directory Connector (ADC):
- Open your ADC MMC and select Replicate Now for the appropriate Recipient Connection Agreement.
- Verify that the target account now has an Exchange email addresses tab populated with addresses. If the tab does not appear and/or is not populated, please consult the Microsoft Knowledge Base regarding Microsoft Active Directory Connector support.