How do I run a report of Collected Entries from RRM?
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
PSSecure 8.0 Remote Request Management
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 7.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for PSSecure 7.5
Remote Request Management (RRM)
From the Remote Request Management (RRM) main menu, follow these steps:
- Press F10=Cmd Line.
- Type PSRRMCRPT and press F4 to prompt the command.
- Press F9=All parameters.
- In the Output field, select either *, *PRINT, or *OUTFILE.
- If *OUTFILE is selected, enter the file and library to receive the file in the designated fields.
- Choose either *YES or *NO in the Run Interactively field.
- If *NO is selected above, designate the Job Queue and Library for the batch job to run in.
- Press Enter to submit job.