What does the 'Hide source-only objects from console lists' setting do?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
The 'Hide source-only objects from console lists' settingdetermines if the GUI will list objects included in a rule that has the Restrict Usage specified as Only allows these objects to be cloned, moved, or added
to groups. This setting, in Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) 7.x, takes the place of the hideUnmanagedObjectsFlag.js in DRA 6.6 and prior. The hideUnmanagedObjectsFlag.js is detailed in the following KB:
ActiveView Filter Lists Enumerate Objects That Can Only be Added to Groups or Moved to OUs
To enable the 'Hide source-only objects from console lists' setting, perform the following logged in as an Assistant Admin with the DRA Administration Role.
- Launch the Delegation and Configuration Console.
- Select the Configuration Management node.
- Select Update Adminstration Server Options... from the Tasks menu.
- Select the Client Options tab.
- Select Hide source-only objects from console lists and click OK