How do I print my reports on both sides (Duplex) when printing reports in Directory and Resource Administrator Reporting tools?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Directory and Resource Administrator Reporting Tool uses the default setting configured for the print queue in order to print to the reports. These setting are not controllered or configured in the Reporting Tool. In order to print duplex, this printer has to support Duplexing. If that printer supports Duplexing, you can set the Printing preferences option to print the reports on both sides.
The following steps obtained from the Windows Online Help section details the steps that need to be performed in order to configure a print queue to support duplexing:
To change printing preferences, you must have the Print permission.
Double-click Printers and Faxes (Printers) in Control Panel.
Right-click the icon for the printer you are using, and click Printing Preferences.
- On the Layout tab, under Print on Both Sides, click one of the following options:
- None to print on only one side of the paper.
- Flip on Long Edge to print on both sides of the paper with pages that are bound on the left edge.
- Flip on Short Edge to print on both sides of the paper with pages that are bound on the top edge.
A representation of your selection will appear in the display area of the dialog box.
To open Printers and Faxes, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Printers and Faxes.
- The options available on the Layout tab depend on the printer you are using. For example, the Print on Both Sides options appear only if your printer supports this feature.
- You can also open printing preferences in Printers and Faxes by clicking a printer, and then clicking Select printing preferences under Tasks on the left side of the window. This option is available only if folders are set to look like a Web page and a printer is selected.
For more information, click Related Topics.
- For information about setting the printing default for all users connected to the printer, click Related Topics.