What does VSAU_4.0_Hotfix_34712 (Patch 4.0.9) resolve?
VigilEnt Security Agent for Unix 4.0
Agents on HP-UX do not correctly identify local file systems and NFS file systems.
This is a known issue and has been resolved in VSAU_4.0_Hotfix_34715 (Patch 4.0.9).
This Hotfix contains a patch that you apply to agent computers using the Patch Manager. This patch lets agents on HP-UX correctly identifylocal file systems and NFS file systems.
Please contact NetiQ Technical Support for this patch.
1. Download the Hotfix to the Utility Console or VSM/VSOC computer.
2. Start the Utility Console or VSM.
3. Open the Agent Manager utility.
4. Click Hosts | Update Programs to open the Patch Manager.
5. Click Load, navigate to the Hotfix file, and click OK.
6. Select all hosts in the Hosts Running uAgent list, and select 4.0.9 in the Patches Available list.
7. Click Apply.
8. When the update completes, click Close to close the Patch Manager.
- Patch 4.0.3, VSAU_4.0_Hotfix_33198.zip, Utility Console computers only VSAU_4.0_Hotfix_33198
- Patch 4.0.4, VSAU_4.0_Hotfix_33199.zip VSAU_4.0_Hotfix_33199
- Patch 4.0.5, VSAU_4.0_Hotfix_33787.zip VSAU_4.0_Hotfix_33787