VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 4.0
Update Database Patch Level Query Knowledge Base
A provider error occurs when running the Update Database Patch Level Query Knowledge Base report.
Error: 'Error generating report: Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed'.
Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 3 is not installed and is required if using Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.6.
Install Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 3 on the machine where the VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows is installed.
To install Jet 4.0 Service Pack 3 refer to the steps below:
- Locate the CD or Download of VigilEnt Security Manager 4.1.
- Using Windows Explorer locate the VSA for Windows folder in the main directory of the download or CD.
- Inside this folder locate the Third Party Folder and double click it.
- Locate the JET folder and double click it.
- Double-click Jet40Sp3_Comp.exe to install Jet on the machine hosting the VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows.