NetIQ Group Policy Guardian 2.0
GPG Reporting will not launch.
To address this issue verify the following:
- Verify the IIS Admin and World Wide Web Publishing services are running on the reporting computer.
- Verify the hostname in the report URL is correct and is pingable and resolvable (via NSLookup) from the client console machine.
- Verify the report computer has a valid install of the GPG Reporting component.
- If running IIS 6.0, ensure that ASP execution is allowed via the IIS Manager tool.
- In IIS Manager, under Web Service Extensions, set the ASP.NET extension(s) to Allowed.
The issue can be caused by any of the following:
- IIS is mis-configured.
- Network resolution issue to the IIS machine from the client machine.
- IIS Admin or WWW Publishing service are stopped.
- The Default website is stopped.
- The Web Service Extension for ASP.NET is set to Prohibited.