How do the choices for the Permission* parameter in the "Set Windows 2000 File/Dir Permissions" action map to the Windows 2000 file/directory permissions options?
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.5
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 4.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
VigilEnt Security Manager 3.x
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.x
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.x
Please refer to the following example and the 'Permission*' parameter choices:
For example, 'Modify' is a combination of the GenExecute, GenRead and GenWrite:
Permission* parameter choices: Windows 2000 Permissions:
- AppendData: Append data to a file Create Folders / Append Data
- DELETE: Delete Delete
- DeleteChild: ADS right DS delete child Delete Subfolder and Files
- Execute: Execute a file &.
nbsp; Traverse Folder/Execute File
- GenAll: Generic full control (Default) Full Control (General)
- GenExecute: Generic execute Execute (General)
- GenRead: Generic read Read (General)
- GenWrite: Generic write Write (General)
- ReadAttrib: Read file attributes Read Attributes
- ReadControl: Read control &nb.
sp; Read Permission
- ReadData: Read directory List Folder / Read Data
- ReadEA: Read file Extended Attribute Read Extended Attributes
- WriteAttrib: Write file attributes Write Attributes
- WriteDAC: Write to the Discretionary ACL Change Permissions
- WriteData: Write data Create Files/Write Data
- WriteEA: Write file Extended Attribute Write Extended Attributes
- WriteOwner: Write owner  .