How do I delete REPORTLET (PSAudit Browser) spool file data from the OS/400?
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
Reports are stored as HTM files in the OS/400 IFS path,Â /root/REPORTLET/htdocs.
Reports are named with the request number that is generated when the PSAudit browser report is submitted.Â Therefore, you can tie an HTM document in the IFS to the information in a QPRINT spool file listing generated by the PSAudit browser requests (listed under job REPORTLET and user PSOBJOWN).
You can access the IFS directory as follows:
- At an OS/400 command line, type GO FSDIR, and press Enter.
- At the Directory Commands menu, select Option 3 Change current directory, and press Enter.
- When prompted for the new directory, type /REPORTLET, and press Enter. The message displayed is Current directory changed.
- Select F12 to go back to the command line.
- At an OS/400 command line, type GO FSOBJ, and press Enter.
- At the Object Commands menu, select Option 1 Work with object links, and press Enter.
- When prompted at the Work with Object Links (WRKLNK) screen, accept the defaults by pressing Enter.
- Tab down to the "htdocs" directory and select Option 5=Display to view all of the HTM files.
To delete a report, simply delete the corresponding HTM file(s) from this directory using Option 4=Remove.
Note: The date/times in the report viewer are shown in GMTÂ and they do not exactly match the last modified date/time of the HTM file on OS/400.