How do I set the VigilEnt core user credentials?
VigilEnt User Manager / Password Management 1.0
VigilEnt User Manager / Password Management 1.0 SP1
VigilEnt User Manager / Password Management 1.0 SP2a
The PSEAdmin user account is the default VigilEnt Administrator account in VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM). Because VigilEnt User Manager (VUM) uses the same user name and password as VigilEnt Security Manager, you must set the VigilEnt Core user password in VigilEnt User Manager when the user name and password in VigilEnt Security Manager are changed. Perform the following steps to set the VigilEnt Core user password.
- Using Microsoft Windows Explorer, open the
install_folderis the path to your installation directory.
- Locate and open the
veuser.batfile. The VE User window opens.
- Click Set Core User Credentials.
- In the User Name field, enter the user name for the VigilEnt Security Manager, VigilEnt Administrator account.
- In the Password field, enter the password for the VigilEnt Security Manager, VigilEnt Administrator account.
- Click Apply. A dialog box appears indicating that the user credentials have been successfully set.
- Click OK. The dialog box closes.
- In the VE User window, click Exit.