How do I receive an e-mail notification or SNMP trap when a specified user or role member logs into VigilEnt Security Operations Center?
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0
VigilEnt Security Operations Center
With VigilEnt Security Operations Center/VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0 an e-mail notification or SNMP trap can be sent whenever a specified user or role member logs into VigilEnt Security Operations Center.
To configure the e-mail notification. follow these steps:
- Go to Start | Programs | VigilEnt | VigilEnt Security Server | Configuration Utility.
- Click the Login Alerts tab.
- Set Send Email on any Login Failure to True.
- In the text field for Mail Recipients on any Login Failure, enter the e-mail address where you want notifications sent.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Enter the name of your mail server in the text field for Outgoing Mail Server.
- In the text field for Outgoing Mail Username, enter the username from which mail should be sent when VigilEnt Security Operations Center sends a notification.