How do I export or print the task history?
VigilEnt Security Manager 3.0 SR1
VigilEnt Security Manager 3.0 SR2
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.x
The task history displays reports, actions, and VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM) administrative activities stored in the VigilEnt Database for all completed tasks. Once you have viewed the task history and sorted and filtered the data as you like, you can print the remaining data in the Task History window. VSM lets you export all data still showing in the Task History window after you have sorted and filtered the data. You can export this data to Microsoft Excel, HTML, tab-delimited text, or RTF.
To print the task history, follow these steps:
- In the Task History dialog box, click File | Print. The Print dialog box is displayed.
- Edit the print options as desired.
- Click Print. The task history is printed.
To export the task history, follow these steps:
- In the Task History dialog box, select File | Export | Format, where Format is the file format to which you want to export the data. The Save As dialog box is displayed.
- Select a location for the file and enter a name for the file in the File name field.
- Click Save. The file is created and saved.
Filters are available to narrow the reports and actions shown so that you can locate the items that have the characteristics you want.