VigilEnt Security Manager 2.x
VigilEnt Security Manager 3.x
Password Policy is not being enforced for VigilEnt Users in VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM).
The Password Policy will not be applied if the VigilEnt Users are created before the policy was defined and enforced.
Enforce the Password Policy before creating new VigilEnt Users. Please refer to the following steps to enforce the Password Policy:
- Click Start | Program Files | VigilEnt Security Manager.
- Log in to the application.
- Select Tools | Password Policy.
- Select the desired choices for Password Age and Password Strength.
- Select Enforce password discipline.
- Click OK to apply changes.