How do I determine who is logged into the console?
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
VigilEnt Security Manager 2.x
VigilEnt Security Manager 3.x
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.x
One way to determine who is logged in to VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM) or NetIQ Vulnerability Manager (VM) is by using Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager on the Microsoft SQL Server where the VigilEnt database resides.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Manager.
- Select the machine where the VigilEnt Security Manager Database resides.
- Expand the Database node and then expand the VigilEnt Database.
- Click Tables.
- Scroll down the list of tables on the right, to find the Sessions table.
- Right click Sessions and select Open Table and Return all rows.
- You can determine which PSUsers are connected by reviewing the IP addresses or user IDs. Scroll down the list and look for today's date and time and you will see the list of PSUser IDs and IP addresses that are currently connected to VigilEnt Security Manager or NetIQ Vulnerability Manager (VM).