How do I delete bulk alerts?
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.1
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0
An administrator can delete multiple alerts at one time quickly and easily by entering conditions that must be met for deletion. When bulk deleting alerts, if there are more than 1000 alerts listed in the Alerts queue, a progress bar appears at the bottom of the screen during deletion.
To delete alerts in bulk, follow these steps:
- Right-click the Alerts queue, and select Options. The Task and Alert Options dialog box displays.
- Click Bulk Delete. The Bulk Alert Delete dialog box displays. The dialog box can be used to enter conditions for deleting alerts.
- Select the Field Name and Comparison to use. Enter a value to compare to the selected field name. If you are specifying more than one condition, select a combine value (and or or) and a new condition row will be added.
- Repeat step 3 through step 5 as necessary.
- Click Delete Alerts to locate and delete the alerts that match the entered conditions.
- Click Close to close the Bulk Alert Delete dialog box. The Task and Alert Options dialog box closes.