VigilEnt Security Manager 3.0 SR2
Received an incorrect penalty for the 'Account Lockout' threshold in the Security Checkup Report within VigilEnt Security Manager.
This issue is fixed in VigilEnt Security Manager 3.0 SR-2 Patch 020403. The patch can be downloaded from the NetIQ Support & Services site on the Internet or by clicking the link below.
To apply the patch refer to the following steps:
- Unzip the patch package to a local drive on each platform that has the VigilEnt Security Manager GUI installed.
- If it is open, close the VigilEnt Security Manager GUI application.
- Double-click Patch020403.exe, and follow the instructions for the GUI patch install.
- Unzip the patch package to a local drive on each platform that has VigilEnt Core Services installed.
- Double-click the file, Patch020403_DB.exe, and follow the instructions for the database patch install.
- VigilEnt Core Services must be stopped and restarted after patch installation is complete. For information on how to start and stop a service refer to the following knowledge base article.