How do I change a user password and then expire it, forcing the user to change the password upon next logon?
VigilEnt Security Manager 3.0.X
There is not "one" action currently that will force a user account to expire upon changing the password.
Two actions must be run to complete this task within VigilEnt Security Manager:
- First right-click the server you wish to perform the password expiration against.
- Select Run Tasks.
- Select the Common tab.
- Click the Actions radio button to specify an action you wish to take against this specific server.
- Expand the Users/Groups action tree.
- Double-click Change User Password and Expire User Password.
- Click Next and input the appropriate information for both actions.
- Click Finish.
This will force the user to change his or her password on the next logon.