VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.x
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 4.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.5
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.0
An error occurs when running the System Uptime report.
Error: 'Error running report: System Uptime call failed. Performance error occurred.'
The service account used to start the NetIQ VigilEnt Agent (formerly Netiq VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows) service has insufficient privileges on the target computer. The service account must have Domain Admin level privileges in order for the report to successfully run.
Change the Logon As service account for the Netiq VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows (formerly NetIQ Vigilent Agent for Windows) service to an account with Domain Admin privileges.
- Launch the Services Manager by clicking Start | Programs | Administrative Tools | Services.
- Right-click Netiq VigilEnt Agent (formerly VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows) and select Properties.
- Select the Log On tab.
- Select the radio button for This account.
- Enter the account usernameor click Browse to search for a Domain Admin level account.
- Enter the password for this account in the Password and Confirm password fields.
- Click OK.
- Restart the VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows or Netiq VigilEnt Agent service by right-clicking the service and choose Restart.