VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.1
VigilEnt Security Manager 3.0
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0
Security Checkup reports take hours to run.
Upgraded VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.2.
Version 3.2 of the VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows adds theÂ 'Domain RAS Servers' report to the Security Checkup Template.Â Also, theÂ report nowÂ looks at every machine on the domain, including skeletal machines and tries to report the RAS settings.
If the machine has been removed from the network or is not currently connected, this can take a few minutes longer for the Windows Agent to realize there is no machine available. This will happen for each machine the agent finds.
Remove the 'Domain RAS Servers' report from the Security Checkup Template and run the report by itself.Â To do this follow the instructions below.
- Sign on to VigilEnt Security Manager.
- Expand the Security Checkups list.
- Right click the template and select Edit.
- Under the Windows tab, uncheck the Domain RAS Servers report. Select Apply and OK.
- Right click the Security Checkup and select New.
- Add the template name and description.
- Under the Windows tab, select the Domain RAS Servers report, then select Apply and OK.Â Now, you can run the report separately and not have the report take hours.