What does the 'List Default Registry Permissions' report check for?
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.1
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.2
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 4.0
This report lists the permissions that users or groups have in regard to a default list of registry keys. The registry keys included in this report come from a pre-defined list Microsoft has deemed as the keys that require the most scrutiny.
- Report Scope - Machine only.
- Input Parameters - None.
- Returned Data
- Actions - None.
See Appendix D, ?Default Registry Permissions List? in the VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows User Guide.
For version 5.0 the returned data is different.
This report provides the following information:
- Endpoint -Specifies the name of the endpoint from which the report collected information about registry key permissions.
- User -Specifies the name of the user account running the report.
- Date Complete -Specifies the date and time the information was collected from the endpoint identified in the Endpoint column.
- Key -Specifies the registry key.
- User/Group -Specifies the user account or group name associated with permissions.
- Permissions -Specifies the permission available to the User/Group.
- Type -Specifies whether the permission is granted to the User/Group.