How do I remove the VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows components from my computer?
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.1
Use the following procedures to uninstall VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows. To uninstall the VigilEnt Security Agents for Windows components locally, refer to the following steps.
- Open the Add/Remove Program Properties dialog box by clicking Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs.
- Click the PentaSafe VSANT Components listing. The PentaSafe VSANT Components selection is expanded with the Change/Remove button displayed.
- Click the Change/Remove button. The PentaSafe Uninstaller is displayed. By default, none of the installed components are selected for removal.
- Select the check box of the components that you want to remove. You can also select all components with Select All or deselect all components with Unselect All.
- Click Next. A confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Click Yes to proceed with component removal. The Removing Selected Components dialog box is displayed.
- Click Finish. The removal is complete.