What does the VigilEnt Security Agent for UNIX 3.2Â Point Patch 7Â correct?
VigilEnt Security Agent for UNIX 3.2
Release Date: 11/6/02
Patch Name: VSA-U 3.2 Point Patch 7
Update to VigilEnt Security Agent for UNIX 3.2 to fix add NIS user action. When adding new user to the NIS master, undetermined status was returned. UNIX agents running on NIS master server are affected.
For Product: VigilEnt Security Agent for UNIX (VSAU)
Product Version: 3.2.1
Product Component: Agents only
Product O/S: All supported OS's
- Access the VigilEnt Security Agent for UNIX Utility Console.
- Select the Manage Agents section.
- Load patch file by selecting Hosts | Patch Mgr | Load. Select the file containing PBALL, and click Open.
- Select Hosts | Patch Mgr.
- To see more information on this patch select the patch in the lower pane and then clickÂ Info.Â
- To apply patch to one or more hosts, follow these steps:
- Select which hosts to apply patch to in the upper pane.
- Select which patch(s) to apply in the lower pane.
- Click Apply.
- To see what patches have been applied to a host select Hosts | Patch History. Select one or more hosts to view patch history.