How do I generate reports for VigilEnt Security Agent for Netware?
VigilEnt Security Agent for Netware 1.3
VigilEnt Security Agent for Netware 1.3.2
VigilEnt Security Manager 3.0 SR2
This task describes viewing reports from VigilEnt Security Manager (VSM)Â 3.0 SR-2; if you are using a different version of VSM, the procedure for viewing reports may be slightly different and the report names may also be slightly different. For more information about viewing reports in your version of VSM, see the VigilEnt Security Manager User Guide and the VigilEnt Security Manager Reference Guide.
To view Netware reports from the VSM console, follow these steps:
- Select the Servers icon in the upper left panel to display the VigilEnt Security Agent for Netware hosts (agents), which are in the upper right panel.
- In the upper right panel, select the host or hosts that you want to analyze, and right-click to select Run Tasks. The Run Task Suite Wizard appears.
Note: Clicking any host selects that host. Pressing CTRL while selecting a host, adds the host to the other hosts that are selected (or removes it from the selection). Pressing SHIFT while selecting a host adds all of the hosts between the current host and the last host that you selected.
- Select the Netware tab for Netware-specific reports or the Common tab for common reports.Â
- In the Available Tasks area, select Reports.
- Expand one of the report categories and double-click the report you want to run. The report name appears in the left panel. Continue selecting reports until all the reports you want to run appear in the left panel. For descriptions of the reports that are available in VigilEnt Security Agent for Netware, see the following sections of this User Guide:
- Appendix B, ?User/Group Audits?
- Appendix C, ?Password Audits?
- Appendix D, ?File/Directory/Object Audits?
- Appendix E, ?System Audits?
- Appendix F, ?Intruder Audits?