How do I delete a function that is not associated with an application code in Secure Menuing System?
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.3/6.3
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
Secure Menuing System (SMS) Orphaned Function
To delete the unwanted function(s) that are not associated with an application code, create a blank application code using the following path from a Command Line:
- From a Command line type
PSMENUto access the product menu.
- Select Option 2 PSSecure.
- Select Option 1 Secure Menuing System.
- Select Option 1 Applications Menu.
- Select Option 1 Create New Application.Â
- Do not enter anything in the Application Code field. Press Enter, and press Enter again.
- The function can now be deleted.
Apply PTFs 1S00095 (for 5.3/6.3) and 1S01512 (for 5.4/7.0)Â to resolve this issue.Â