How do I block a users access to the ESC ( System Reg/Attn ) key within Secure Menuing System ?
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
Secure Menuing System
In order to control this access in VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries, PSSecure, version 7.0 and above, perform the following steps:
- At a command line, type PSMENU and press Enter
- Select Option 1 Secure Menuing System and press Enter
- Select Option 3 User Security & Administration and press Enter
- Select Option 12 Installation Defaults Update and press Enter
- Ensure that the parameter "Group Job Control" is set to "NO"
If it is necessary to reverse this process, such as when you are performing Secure Menuing System maintenance, perform the following steps:
- At a command line, type WRKDTAARA and prompt with F4
- Enter "MSDEFAULT" for the data area "PSCOMMON" for the library and press Enter
- Select Option 2=Change and enter "*YES" in the 'New Value' field and press Enter