How do I only report against Journal Receivers I restored to my AS/400?
System Auditing and Reporting
VSAi Sytem Auditing and Reporting (SAR) Security Journal Receiver Range
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.3/6.3
You can use System Auditing and Reporting to report against the journal receivers restored. To establish a range of journal receivers to report upon, perform the following:
- Type PSMENU on the Command Line, press Enter.
- Select Option 1 PSAUDIT, press Enter.
- Select Option 1 System Auditing and Reporting, press Enter.
- Select Option 7 System Setup and Defaults, press Enter.
- Select Option 14 for Change Sec Journal Receiver Range, press Enter.
- Specify the Starting/Ending Receiver Range of the Journal Receivers to be viewed.
NOTE: Be sure to go back and clear these fields after the desired reports are run, otherwise, only information from this range of Journal Receivers will appear on future SAR reports.